Welcome

Welcome to Katherine Jenkins Photography! I am a mostly self taught photographer who loves capturing life's sweet moments on camera. I enjoy shooting both in studio or outdoors, and would love to photograph your family! Feel free to take a look around, check out my style and let me know if you like what you see. ~Enjoy!

Davis Family

Julie and I used to work together before she headed to American Fork Hospital to be an ER nurse. Her sweet little boy just turned six months old and I LOVED shooting him. Julie was super prepared and brought her own pumpkins for the shoot which turned out awesome. Plus, the fall leaves in the canyon were beautiful and matched their outfits very well. Hope you love them Julie!






































1 comments:

Kimberly Danae Photography said...

so cute katherine! love ledgemere! great location, and what a fun family:)