Welcome

Welcome to Katherine Jenkins Photography! I am a mostly self taught photographer who loves capturing life's sweet moments on camera. I enjoy shooting both in studio or outdoors, and would love to photograph your family! Feel free to take a look around, check out my style and let me know if you like what you see. ~Enjoy!

Baby Belly

Meet my darling friend Mindi and baby D. We have worked together for five years and have some great (and crazy) work stories. She is SO tiny that she genuinely looks as though she has a full size basketball shoved in her shirt! We had a great time shooting these and although we both froze to death, I think they turned out great. Love ya Mindi!








































3 comments:

mindi dellinger said...

Yea!!! Thanks so much I love them!!! you do such good work.

Lisa said...

that's my hot little momma! all belly. sometimes I think she might tip right over:)

Josie said...

SEXY MAMMA! They turned out really good.