Welcome

Welcome to Katherine Jenkins Photography! I am a mostly self taught photographer who loves capturing life's sweet moments on camera. I enjoy shooting both in studio or outdoors, and would love to photograph your family! Feel free to take a look around, check out my style and let me know if you like what you see. ~Enjoy!

Deron

This sweet little guy belongs to my dear friend Mindi. Remember the mom in my last maternity shoot with a basketball belly? That basketball has since been transformed into this tiny ball of boy. He gave his mom a break by coming 2 1/2 weeks early! He was born with a clubbed left foot and he got his first of several casts on the day before his shoot. He was an angel despite being irritated by the plaster cast! His mom and dad are HUGE Utah Jazz fans, particularly Deron Williams (in case you couldn't tell by their sons name or his jazz outfit)!















Love it when I catch a smile!











First cast














I think I caught him mid sneeze!


















0 comments: