Welcome

Welcome to Katherine Jenkins Photography! I am a mostly self taught photographer who loves capturing life's sweet moments on camera. I enjoy shooting both in studio or outdoors, and would love to photograph your family! Feel free to take a look around, check out my style and let me know if you like what you see. ~Enjoy!

Chloe

I don't usually photography newborns past 2 weeks, but I made an exception for Avery. We worked together and were due 2 days apart. She was lucky enough to have Chloe extra early but I didn't have time to squeeze in a shoot before I had my little guy. (And I just have to say that not only was I jealous that she had her baby before me, but she also got to use the name I wanted if I would have had a girl!) Here is her little doll at 5 1/2 weeks!































0 comments: