Welcome

Welcome to Katherine Jenkins Photography! I am a mostly self taught photographer who loves capturing life's sweet moments on camera. I enjoy shooting both in studio or outdoors, and would love to photograph your family! Feel free to take a look around, check out my style and let me know if you like what you see. ~Enjoy!

Riding Family

This next shoot is the one Utah shoot I was most nervous for. Family pictures with little children are always difficult, but even more so when you have a photographer that has big ideas, and doesn't understand the limited attention spans of toddlers. Luckily, I am not that photographer and I happen to LOVE this family almost as much as my own.

Meet Sarah (my best, BEST friend) and her darling family. No pressure right? :) Her kids did really well considering there was a lot to see and explore. Plus, we even got Seth to smile for pictures and kiss Sarah on camera! It was a quick shoot, but I consider it a success. I hope you love them Sarah. Miss you~









































1 comments:

Jessie said...

Bravo Katherine! I love them. Are you going to be in Utah at any time during March to take pictures of my little one?! J/k!