Welcome

Welcome to Katherine Jenkins Photography! I am a mostly self taught photographer who loves capturing life's sweet moments on camera. I enjoy shooting both in studio or outdoors, and would love to photograph your family! Feel free to take a look around, check out my style and let me know if you like what you see. ~Enjoy!

Beck Family

This family was one of my first clients and I'm so happy that they keep coming back! I fell in love with these boys the first time I photographed them and they just keep getting cuter. . .I mean handsome. :) They were very well behaved and we got some really great shots. They actually posed themselves at one point and asked me to take their picture! Super cute.
I've said this before, but I have never seen brothers who love each other so much. Plus, they respect their mom and obey what she says which is pretty amazing. You've done a great job with them Meagan, you should be proud of the cute gentlemen they are turning into! I can't wait to see them again next year . . .

































Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil
(Just thought we'd try it!)



















0 comments: