Welcome

Welcome to Katherine Jenkins Photography! I am a mostly self taught photographer who loves capturing life's sweet moments on camera. I enjoy shooting both in studio or outdoors, and would love to photograph your family! Feel free to take a look around, check out my style and let me know if you like what you see. ~Enjoy!

Atherley Family

Remember the Atherley's? Lisa and I used to work together and ended up getting pregnant around the same time! I miss working with her but I glad we were able to enjoy the beautiful canyon so I could do some family pictures for her. It was a little crazy with three little ones, but we got some good pictures. Plus, how can you not fall in love with cute Lily? And check out her darling leggings that Lisa made. Such a stylish family, I love it!

















































0 comments: