Welcome

Welcome to Katherine Jenkins Photography! I am a mostly self taught photographer who loves capturing life's sweet moments on camera. I enjoy shooting both in studio or outdoors, and would love to photograph your family! Feel free to take a look around, check out my style and let me know if you like what you see. ~Enjoy!

Hannah & Tatum

Here is my first shoot (besides my kids) in Arizona! These two darling girls are daughters of a new friend and were so fun to photograph. They got to use some of my new backdrops and props, including this white backdrop I've had since I was pregnant! These girls were so patient with me, even when my equipment was malfunctioning. I haven't shot a lot of older kids in studio, but we had a great time and their pictures turned out great! Stay tuned for family pictures with their parents in a few days . . .



































0 comments: