Welcome

Welcome to Katherine Jenkins Photography! I am a mostly self taught photographer who loves capturing life's sweet moments on camera. I enjoy shooting both in studio or outdoors, and would love to photograph your family! Feel free to take a look around, check out my style and let me know if you like what you see. ~Enjoy!

Peterson Family

Here are those two darling girls again, only this time they brought mom and dad along for the shoot! Dad (like most men), wasn't too keen on getting his picture taken, but kept us all laughing with his witty comments. The girls were adorable as usual, and mom . . . well, what can I say? You're beautiful AND photogenic. No fair.

Oh and by the way. . . no Bree, you don't get to come along when my family gets our pictures taken!! ;) I turn into such a monster when my children aren't good for the camera, you'd probably never want to be friends again!




















0 comments: