Welcome

Welcome to Katherine Jenkins Photography! I am a mostly self taught photographer who loves capturing life's sweet moments on camera. I enjoy shooting both in studio or outdoors, and would love to photograph your family! Feel free to take a look around, check out my style and let me know if you like what you see. ~Enjoy!

The R Family

Meet my only sister and her adorable family! I am lucky enough to live closer to her now, than I have in the past 7 years. We announces we were pregnant on the same day, with the same due date, and had our babies 4 days apart. Isn't that every set of sisters dream? It couldn't have worked out more perfectly if we'd planned it! I am so happy that we are getting to spend a LOT more time together and although we couldn't be more opposite, I love her SO much. I've never met a more wonderful mother and wife, than this woman right here. I love you sis! And your cute family too! (That's right Tim, C.U.T.E.!)











IF I were my sister and I had five frames hanging in my living room,
I would us the following five pictures for them!









OR, these five would be darling as well!









1 comments:

Whitney said...

Katherine, these are beautiful pictures! Great work!