Welcome

Welcome to Katherine Jenkins Photography! I am a mostly self taught photographer who loves capturing life's sweet moments on camera. I enjoy shooting both in studio or outdoors, and would love to photograph your family! Feel free to take a look around, check out my style and let me know if you like what you see. ~Enjoy!

Richtfort Family

This fun family couldn't have picked a better day for their photo shoot.  It was overcast but not rainy and the temperature was perfect!  We had a bit of a confusing start because we were waiting for each other at two different places, but in the end it all worked out and we got some great pictures.









I love shooting young kids because they don't care about the camera and they know exactly what they want out of life.  This little guy was dying to climb the trees, so we turned that desire into a picture perfect moment!




Don't think tree climbing is just for boys!  Big sister wanted her shot in the trees too.









0 comments: