Welcome

Welcome to Katherine Jenkins Photography! I am a mostly self taught photographer who loves capturing life's sweet moments on camera. I enjoy shooting both in studio or outdoors, and would love to photograph your family! Feel free to take a look around, check out my style and let me know if you like what you see. ~Enjoy!

Dellinger Family

This wonderful family has been featured several times on my blog.  I visited Utah for a few days and managed to get in a quick shoot with them at Murray Park.  I can't believe how much little D has grown since I last saw him. :(  It makes me sad that I'm missing so much while I'm away.  BUT, I'm glad I got to spend some time with them and take a few pictures while little buddy stayed happy.  My favorite part?  How happy he was at the end of the shoot to wear his sunglasses.  What a stud!












Cool dude!


0 comments: