Welcome

Welcome to Katherine Jenkins Photography! I am a mostly self taught photographer who loves capturing life's sweet moments on camera. I enjoy shooting both in studio or outdoors, and would love to photograph your family! Feel free to take a look around, check out my style and let me know if you like what you see. ~Enjoy!

Grace Turns 2!

I cannot believe how much this little sweetie has grown!  In the year I've been out of state, she has changed from a baby to a little girl....and it made me really sad.  For not remembering who I was, she was SO good for her pictures! Having her teddy there helped out and we got some cute shots with the two of them together!  We had a fun time at Gardner Village, plus it doing this shoot meant extra time I got to spend with her mom, aka "my bestie". 

Happy Birthday Gracie!



 I LOVE this picture!!







Love this one too!!


Mom and Daughter


"Give Teddy a BIG kiss!"



0 comments: