Welcome

Welcome to Katherine Jenkins Photography! I am a mostly self taught photographer who loves capturing life's sweet moments on camera. I enjoy shooting both in studio or outdoors, and would love to photograph your family! Feel free to take a look around, check out my style and let me know if you like what you see. ~Enjoy!

Divinity

Meet my beautiful sister-in-law Divinity, who is pregnant with her third baby.  After two girls, I am excited for her to have a boy, especially since it will give my little guy someone to play with when they get older.  While I was up in Utah a few weeks ago, we decided to do a maternity shoot and we had SO much fun.  We found a few perfect props just hanging around the property, and decided to use them. Here she is at 34 weeks and counting...hopefully her sweet baby boy will make his debut this weekend so I can see him in person!!







Isn't this #3 perfect since she is having her third child?  Love it!





This frame was just laying in the field so Didi picked it up and rocked some pictures with it!




Do you like this one better in color



Or black and white?



I made her take a picture as we were leaving so we could document the gate I made her climb over in order to get to our location!



Happy Baby!!

0 comments: