Welcome

Welcome to Katherine Jenkins Photography! I am a mostly self taught photographer who loves capturing life's sweet moments on camera. I enjoy shooting both in studio or outdoors, and would love to photograph your family! Feel free to take a look around, check out my style and let me know if you like what you see. ~Enjoy!

The Niece's...& a Few For Fun!

My sister has 5 children and 4 of them are girls.  All of the girls have summer birthdays, 1 in June, 2 in July and 1 in August.  A few weeks ago we decided to attempt birthday photo shoots at my house for the June and July birthdays.  My oldest niece is also turning 8 and getting baptized, so we had to do a few scripture pictures too. 
It was a bit crazy with 7 kids running around but we got them done and they are so cute!!  We also had an impromptu shoot with the two 3 year olds (one mine, one hers), who were feeling a little left out and wanted their pictures taken as well.  If you can't tell, they were feeling a little silly...


Rachel, Age 1



Madeline, Age 5


Elise, Age 8



Kaylee & Baylee, Age 3 and 3 1/2


0 comments: