Welcome

Welcome to Katherine Jenkins Photography! I am a mostly self taught photographer who loves capturing life's sweet moments on camera. I enjoy shooting both in studio or outdoors, and would love to photograph your family! Feel free to take a look around, check out my style and let me know if you like what you see. ~Enjoy!

Davis Family

If you follow this blog at all then you may recognize this family from the slide show above, or you may have seen them here or here. I love Julie and I was so excited to get to photograph her family again! I was even more excited that they were willing to drive to our location clear from Saratoga Springs. I was a little stressed when they called to tell me they couldn't get inside the the gates because it was fenced off, but luckily we found a way to get in and I didn't have to find a new spot to shoot on the fly. I think it was worth the drive, don't you?





























0 comments: