Welcome

Welcome to Katherine Jenkins Photography! I am a mostly self taught photographer who loves capturing life's sweet moments on camera. I enjoy shooting both in studio or outdoors, and would love to photograph your family! Feel free to take a look around, check out my style and let me know if you like what you see. ~Enjoy!

Dellinger Family

Here is the 2nd of the 5 shoots I did in Utah last week. You may recognize Mindi from her maternity shoot or Deron from his newborn shoot, but this is the first time I've gotten to photograph the whole family together. We got a ton of great shots, plus Deron was very patient with his costume change, despite the 90 degree heat! I love, love, love shooting babies who are 6 months old, so I was in heaven with this smiley little sweetheart. How CUTE is he?? Ah, I love this job.



















































0 comments: